DIXON, NEW MEXICO
The Dixon Farmers market has been in operation every summer since 2003.
Our Market Managers are Dan and Barbara Pollock.
They can be reached at 505.579.9199 or by email here.
If you are interested in being a vendor at the Dixon Farmers' Market,
here is what you need to know:
• No reselling is permitted. This means you must grow or make what you sell.
• We have a limited number of reserved spaces... the remainder are first come first served.
• We ask that you be set up by 3:30.
• There will be a $5.00 fee each week for each vendor. The proceeds go to the Embudo Valley Library.
• Vendors may sell only locally produced farm and food products.
• All decisions made by the market managers are final.
©2016 Dixon Farmers Market